There are many questions I’m frequently asked as parent to a child with Cortical Visual Impairment (CVI). Additionally, there are many questions and themes I see repeatedly popping up in various online CVI community groups – namely from parents or educators new to a CVI diagnosis. In response, I’ve created a series of short videos over on the Everyday CVI Instagram page that I call “CVI FAQ.”
You can access all the videos in this Instagram TV (IGTV) series by following the links below. If/when I add videos to the series, I will update the list accordingly.
- What IS Cortical Visual Impairment?
- How do I get a diagnosis?
- Can CVI fully resolve/be cured?
- What are the 3 Phases of CVI?
- What is a CVI Range Score? (And how do I get one?)
- What are the 10 characteristics of CVI?
- What is visual latency?
- What do people with CVI see?
- Will glasses help my child with CVI? NEW: watch with captions.
If you’re on Instagram, be sure to stop by (@everyday.cvi) and say hello!